The Roll-A-Ramp® home ramp is versatile and portable, can be configured to any length. The most common size for home use is 30″ and 36″ wide. An excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden or concrete ramp, Roll-A-Ramp® is a great option for wheelchairs, walkers, or scooters. Whether you need a safe, sturdy, highly-engineered ramp for a few stairs or a more complex ramp with handrails and platforms, Roll-A-Ramp® is more affordable and versatile than lifts or elevators. Thousands of people across the country and around the world use Roll-A-Ramp® to live more independent lives.
- Easy to set up and take down – or leave in place
- Can be configured to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act
- Our portable ramps do not require building permits
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- 10-year unconditional warranty