Wooden ramps can be complicated to build and difficult to store. Schools, arts organizations, and event centers have purchased the Roll-A-Ramp® Stage Ramp System because it is portable and can be used for events whenever needed. If the ramp is not needed at a particular event, it can be disassembled easily and stored. Ramp length can also be adjusted to accommodate different stage heights. With an excellent load capacity, it is also great for DJs to load heavy equipment and flight cases onto stages for their events.
- Standard Stage Ramp System is 36″ wide. Additional widths of 48″ and 30″ are also available by request
- Safe and sturdy for access the stage without climbing stairs
- Save your back and shoulders by eliminating heavy vertical lifting
- Always Portable – Ramps split into shorter sections for easy storage
- Hassle-free assembly with little notice if an attendee needs a ramp
- 10-year warranty
- Change length by adding and removing links