December 10, 2022
Looking for a fun way to help ring in the Christmas season? Adaptive Mobility Solutions will be hosting its annual Merry Christmas Raffle and BBQ Holiday Celebration on December 17th, 2022 at our facility located at 601 W. 5th Street in Washington, NC. The festivities will kick off at 11:00 a.m. and run until 4:00 p.m., so round up your family and friends to join us for an afternoon of holiday fun, live Christmas music, and some of the best BBQ anywhere in town!
Whether you come for the food, the fun, or the great raffle prizes, our annual Christmas event is a wonderful opportunity to get out and spread some holiday cheer. Here’s just a sampling of the highlights planned for this year’s event in Washington:
- Music by The Dave and Reg Show, starring David Harragin and Reggie Workman playing all of your favorite Christmas tunes!
- Our annual community BBQ, featuring food from Evan Williams, a renowned member of the East Carolina BBQ Association
- Enter our raffle to win great prizes, including a Lift Reclining Chair, a Vive Scooter, or a Galaxy Cargo Lift
- A special visit from our very own Santa, taking pictures with the kids and listening to all of their special Christmas wishes
- A wide range of crafts and fun activities for kids of all ages to enjoy, including a petting zoo, craft station, and more!
Enjoy a Day of Fun and Holiday Festivities for the Entire Family
Our annual holiday event has become a Washington, NC tradition over the years, and we’ve gone to great lengths to make sure that this year’s celebration is the best ever! For more detailed information on parking, planning your visit, or how to prepare, get in touch with Adaptive Mobility Solutions by calling 252-623-2102 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Happy Holidays from your friends at Adaptive Mobility Solutions! We look forward to seeing you at this year’s holiday event on December 17th!