July 18, 2022
A Vertical Platform Lift (VPL) is a great solution that allows you to safely bypass the stairs without needing space for a ramp. VPLs are also known as wheel chair lifts and can be engineered for both indoor and outdoor spaces. When choosing a VPL that is right for you and your home, there are many customizable options to choose from, including colors, trim, handrail, push button, and more.
At Adaptive Mobility Solutions, one of our most popular lifts is the Staying Home Lift. The lift design is centered around a non-slip platform with high-sided, solid walls, which allows for safety and security while riding. There is also an automatic ram system that allows for easy access to enter and exit. Staying Home Lifts include a number of great options and features, including:
- Primary construction of aluminum to resist corrosion
- Powder coat finish with special colors available
- Maximum lift height of 14 feet
- Designed to meet ASME A18.1 Sections 2 & 5
- Optional patent pending solar charge – no electricity needed
- Residential / Commercial Version – both 750 lb. Capacity
- Speed of travel is 18 feet / minute
- Wireless landing controls
- Diagnostic indicator on platform controls
- Smooth ride with no screw drive whip, or hydraulic mess/smell
- Battery powered and able to operate during loss of power
- Lifetime Warranty of circuit board and motor/gear
- AWS-certified construction
- Proudly made in the USA
If you’re interested in learning more about all of the vertical platform lifts we offer, please contact us today. At Adaptive Mobility Solutions, all of our VPLs are backed by our comprehensive warranty and are designed to be a worry-free addition to your home.
We are located at 601 W. 5th Street in Washington, NC and proudly serve the needs of customers throughout the country. We can be reached via phone at 252-623-2102 or via e-mail by filling out the short form on our website’s secure contact page.